The AGM shall be held within 6 months of the Section's financial year end on a date and at a time fixed by the Section Committee for the following purposes:
(1) To receive from the Section Committee a report, balance sheet and statement of accounts for the preceding financial year.
(2) To appoint the following officers:-
(3) To fill vacancies on the Section Committee.
(4) To consider any resolutions submitted by the Section Committee.
(5) To consider any resolution which may be submitted in accordance with Rule 7.
Any member desirous of moving a resolution at the AGM shall give notice in writing, which shall be signed by not less than 10 members, to the Secretary not later than 28 days prior to the meeting.
The Section Committee may at any time for any special purpose call an EGM of members and shall do so immediately upon requisition in writing of any 20 members entitled to vote stating the purpose for which the meeting is required.
At least 14 days before an AGM or EGM, a notice of such meeting and of the business to be transacted shall be posted on the Club's notice board; and a printed copy shall be sent to every member. No business other than that of which notice has been given shall be brought forward at such meeting.
At all General Meetings the Chairman, or in his absence a member selected by the Section Committee, shall take the chair. Every member shall be entitled to one vote upon each motion, and in the case of equality of votes the Chairman shall have a casting vote.
The quorum at all General Meetings shall be 10 members.